The winners of 2019 Koizumi Hanayo #1 Fan Election are...
- rdsathene (School Idol Tomodachi staff;Donator): "The birthday party spread with onigiri cookies brought a tear to my eye. Also -- itabag!"
- Yumi (Member of the judges panel): "It's really heartwarming seeing how much effort you put in for Hanayo! I love all the themes you made and the banquet of onigiri cookies with rice! Your initial post is so sweet I adored reading about how she's helped you!"
- Ganzfeld (Member of the judges panel): "Provided a variety of ways of showing their love for Hanayo. While the entry was long, there was a lot of variation for what they did. They mixed up their in game screenshots with things they did irl."
- db0 (Developer): "You put a lot of effort into making this mini shrine for Hanayo's birthday. The cookies look really cute and I can imagine they took time to make. Your drawing and cosplay are very cute. I like how you show your love for Hanayo everywhere, whenever you can. Your dedication shows how big of a fan you are of Hanayo."
- Miss (Member of the judges panel): "They very clearly love hanayo and they list out their favorite traits/things she does that are cute and why they love her for them, and the way they set up a little birthday party for her and decorated cookies as onigiri is very sweet.Their cosplay and itabag are also very cute, and as someone who's an avid hanayo cosplayer and itabagger, they did a very good job on both!"
- Hoshino☆ (Member of the judges panel;School Idol Tomodachi staff) and rubylovebot (Member of the judges panel) also liked this entry.
- Shnakay (Artist): "Hanayo has affected many aspects of this person’s life and it’s always so heartwarming to see idols creating such positivity for people."
- Jin (Artist): "The layout of the post is really clean and nice to look at, not to mention the pretty artworks and edits! The love letter section 'justified' love for Hanayo by a simple, but honest paragraph. I enjoyed it a lot!"
- Yumi (Member of the judges panel): "What a cute cosplay and shrine! That gigantic bowl of rice is so good oh my goodness??? I love the way your art has progressed since your entry last year!"
- Hoshino☆ (Member of the judges panel;School Idol Tomodachi staff): "This entry is my favourite because I feel Hanayo resonating through the original poster (as odd as that may seem). Hanayo is not very outspoken, but her interests and how she interacts with those interests is when she shines most. Comparing that trait to the poster, you can tell they’re shining just as brightly sharing the different mediums of art to convey a singular message: that they love Hanayo. What makes this post even more genuine to me is how they go as far as to cosplay Hanayo despite having dysphoria. They cosplayed as a character they really love in a way most comfortable for them, showing the world that cosplaying isn’t about sacrificing your comfort for accuracy (pants in replacement of a skirt, for example). It’s supposed to be a positive activity that makes YOU feel good while representing the character and fandom you love. It reminds me of how Hanayo could be open about her passion for idols around μ’s rather than having to hide and censor herself for others. The poster even made a feast and celebrated with friends! They opened their love for Hanayo to those close to them versus celebrating alone- which to me screams Hanayo and the unity she brings when interacting with μ’s. They took their love for Hanayo (already being happy to celebrate by themselves), but allowed others to feel the same joy together as one. Someone’s love for an idol can rally the community, and the poster did an amazing job conveying their love for Hanayo in a bunch of different ways that still held a ton of personal meaning for them. "
- rubylovebot (Member of the judges panel) also liked this entry.
Nyamimee - See activity
- Shnakay (Artist): "This user has put in lots of love and effort into their art and their collection of Pana. It’s nice to see how loved she is. "
- Jin (Artist): "It's mainly the digital art that drew me to this entry, it's beautiful~"
- rdsathene (School Idol Tomodachi staff;Donator): "Great art. I especially love the Orange Pana one."
- Miss (Member of the judges panel): "Their story about how they got into love live and eventually became a fan of hanayo is very cute. Their art of her is really nice, and it's clear through how they draw her that they deeply love her. Their collection of merch for her is also very nice, and I know that it can be rather hard to find U's merch, especially hanayo merch, so having anything is in it of itself an achievement!"
- Hoshino☆ (Member of the judges panel;School Idol Tomodachi staff) also liked this entry.
sailorpudding - See activity
- Jin (Artist): "It's clear there's quite a lot of dedication towards Hanayo."
- Yumi (Member of the judges panel): "Always love seeing fellow old fans of the series~ I can really feel your passion and love for Hanayo from this post, especially with the fact you ranked so high in so many of her events!! Your shrine and art are also so adorable! I'm sure Hanayo would be proud of the person you are!"
- Miss (Member of the judges panel): "They show a lot of dedication to hanayo in how long they've been a fan of hers, their track record in SIF, their shrine, their original artwork, and how they talk about her in their post. They talk about hanayo's impact on them and how she's helped them grow, and it was very touching and sweet. The amount of work and love that must have gone into the things that are mentioned in their post is admirable, and they should be proud of what they've been able to achieve!"
aoi_koizumi - See activity
- kyuchiin☆ (Member of the judges panel;Graphic designer): "I really love that Rinpana drawing,it's super cute(づ￣ ³￣)づ!"
Kurusu-Senpai - See activity
- BlakeW1995 (Donator): "Showing love to Hanayo through collections, scouts, drawing/s and your journey on how you saw Hanayo for the first time is very kind. Thumbs up."
Keno529 - See activity
- rdsathene (School Idol Tomodachi staff;Donator): "Kenomuru gives their all in every Pana event, always in the top three. They are a super fan."
queenshroom - See activity
- db0 (Developer): "Going on stage in front of so many people can be a scary experience, but you went out there and you totally rocked it! That cosplay is awesome :) Your performance was really cute to watch and you really showed how much you love Hanayo."
MarioHara - See activity
- db0 (Developer): "Making real onigiris and a cake shaped like an onigiri was such a cute idea! I love them! Your drawings are also really cute and they make your little birthday shrine pop. A real Hanayo fan for sure~"
Congratulations to our winners!
They will receive a prize of their choice among the Hanayo-themed goodies we offer. You can see the list of prizes with pictures in the original election details post.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! We loved your entries!
The birthdays of Emma Verde (February 5), Matsuura Kanan (February 10), Uehara Ayumu (March 1), Kunikida Hanamaru (March 4) and Sonoda Umi (March 15) are coming soon, so look forward to their #1 fan elections as well!
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.
- I won and I didn't hear from you?
- I didn't win and I'm sad ;_;
- Sorry :( Regardless, the staff and the community loved your entry so your efforts didn't go to waste at all <3 Please join our next giveaway to try again!
- How can I thank you for your amazing work organizing these contests?
- We always appreciate sweet comments below, and if you want to push it a little further, we have a Patreon open for donations <3
- More questions?
What did you think about this contest?
We want to hear from you! Based on your opinion, we may or may not organize a similar contest next year.
→ Take the survey!
Thank you ♥️
We're looking for judges. Join us!
See election details and prizes