Welcome to Verde Emma's 2020 Fan Awards!
A celebration of each and everyone of Emma's fans, where everyone, community and staff included, is here to love and recognize all fans of our favorite idol: Emma!
Going all out or casually entering? We're looking forward to see your posts!
How to join the celebrations?
- Create an activity on School Idol Tomodachi
- Do something to show your love for Emma and celebrate her birthday!
- It can be a photo, cosplay, your figures, a song cover, a drawing, a poem, a story or anything else! It can be very short or very long. The only rule is that it has to be about Emma!
- Write "EmmaFanAwards2020" somewhere in your activity, without spaces.
- This is how everyone knows you're joining the celebrations!
Tag posting period: February 5th - 11th 2020 - Countdown
right click to open in new tab
Bonus prize for a lucky winner!
As a little bonus and thank you from the staff, we will give away a prize to a lucky winner, selected randomly!
- If you want to be eligible for a prize:
- You are only allowed to post up to 3 full size pictures.
- If you want to post more, use our gallery generator.
- If you append multiple images vertically in a single image, they'll still count as multiple images.
- If you append multiple images horizontally in a single image, they'll count as one image, as they won't make the post longer.
- If you post artworks, only post official artworks or artworks you own.
- Fan artworks by other artists are not allowed.
- You can post pictures of your merch or SIF cards collection if you'd like, but they won't be taken into account in the judging phase to ensure fairness for those who can't afford them.
- You're more than welcome to post using the tag to join in the celebration even when you don't want to get a prize. Just let us know by writing "JustForFun" anywhere in your entry.
Winner will be announced after the end of the awards entry period.
- 1 custom commissioned Emma graphic edit of your choice: wallpaper, avatar, Twitter header, ...
- 1 custom comissioned art of Emma with outfit and text of your choice
Introducing stretch goals: starting now, we will add more winners and more prizes based on how many people enter our Fan Awards!
More participants? More fun!
If we get 15 participants or more:
We will add another winner, elected by the community!
Make everyone fall in love with Emma thanks to your entry and they'll leave a like! The most liked entry at the end of the awards will get a commissioned graphic edit of their choice.
Crowd's Favorite winner is not eligible to be the Lucky winner.
If we get 30 participants or more:
We will get a special judges panel to pick the Grand winner!
Our judges panel will pay attention to:
- Creativity & Originality
Learn more about how judging works or how to become a judge.
All winners will be announced 5 days after the end of the awards entry period, to give the judges time to vote.
The Grand winner will get a prize of their choice between a digital prize, or one of the physical prizes below:
Grand winner is not eligible to be the Crowd's Favorite winner or the Lucky winner.
If we get 50 participants or more:
We will add a runner-up Grand winner picked by our judges panel.
The runner-up Grand winner will get a prize of their choice between a physical of digital prize.
Runner-up Grand winner is not eligible to be the Crowd's Favorite winner or the Lucky winner.
If we get even more:
We will add more stretch goals!
Our giveaways are organized by fans and for fans! We accept donations of hand-made gifts or official merch!
If you have something to donate and want to support our giveaways, join our Discord and in the channel #ask_us_anything, mention @db0
We cover shipping costs for you!
Join our team to help make prizes for winners!
Join our Discord and in the channel #ask_for_roles, say "Graphic designer" or "Artist"
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.
- I'm not popular, can I win?
- Yes! The Lucky winner is selected randomly, so you have the same chances as everyone. The Grand winner (if any) will be picked based on effort, creativity, originality and passion. So do your best, you can do it :)
- Does it matter if I win or not?
- The awards are first of all a celebration of our love for Emma. The prizes are just here to recognize those who went all out, and do not invalidate you as a Emma fan <3
- Is it international?
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- I can't give you my address, can I join?
- Yes. If you win a physical prize, we will give you a digital prize instead.
- Can I re-use something I didn't make specifically for this contest?
- Yes, but only if you didn't use it in a Circles contest before.
- How can I include images, audio and videos in my entry?
- Do I have to post in English?
- No, any language is accepted.
- How can I thank you for your amazing work organizing these contests?
- We always appreciate sweet comments below, and if you want to push it a little further, we have a Patreon open for donations <3
- More questions?
The birthdays of Matsuura Kanan (February 10), Uehara Ayumu (March 1), Kunikida Hanamaru (March 4) and Sonoda Umi (March 15) are coming soon, so look forward to their Fan Awards as well!