Let's celebrate Kanata's birthday together!
Enter our giveaway to win:
1 Kanata keychain
1 Kanata badge
- 2 custom commissions (Icon, Twitter header or Desktop / Phone Wallpaper) by Brokenmadnessu
- More prizes may be announced later!
How to enter?
- Create an activity on School Idol Tomodachi
- Do something to celebrate Kanata's birthday: it can be a photo, cosplay, your figures, a song cover, a drawing, a poem, a story or anything else! It can be very short or very long. The only rule is that it has to be about Kanata!
- If you post artworks, only post official artworks, artworks you own, or fan artworks that are approved by the artist and credited.
- Write "KanataBirthdayGiveaway" somewhere in your activity, without spaces (this is how we'll know you're entering the giveaway!)
- To confirm that your entry is in, check this link
How to win?
- The judges are going to be all of you, the members of the site!
- You have 10 days to get as many "likes" as you can on your activity.
- At the end of the 10 days, the top activities with the most likes will be the winners!
- A panel of judges from the staff and contributors will also hand pick one activity as a winner, regardless of likes. Criterias will be:
- Creativity & Originality /5
- Effort /5
- Passion /5
- We will send you a private message on School Idol Tomodachi to ask for your address to send you the prize.
Support our giveaways!
This is a community-driven giveaway by members of the community to the members of the community.
If you wish to help support this giveaway or other giveaways in the future and you have something to give away, such as a physical hand-made gift (or official merch) or a digital gift (SIF accounts or drawing for example), please send me a private message and we will add it to the list of prizes.
If you want to give away a physical gift, we will cover the expenses to send it to the winners.
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.