The winners of 2019 Ayase Eli Fan Awards are...
Voted top "Passion"!
- DoctorGirl66 (Artist): "So much love for Eli"
- Hotawu (Artist, Graphic designer): "I love how clean they edited eli, and I adore her story"
- psygemko (Member of the judges panel, Graphic designer, Donator): "I'm a sucker for longer passionate essays expressing love for best girls. The card edit is such a cute touch! I'm happy to see Eli-Chika have such a wonderful fan!"
- LukaMoon (Member of the judges panel, Artist, Graphic designer): "They have such a strong connection with Eli who clearly has a lot of reasons as to why she is their favourite character "
- nozomiinotic (Member of the judges panel): "Spidrgwxn, it was so sweet to read about how you feel about Eli! Through what you wrote, you captured a lot of Eli's positive moments and traits, and overall, it was a heartwarming description of her! Your edit of Eli in a ballerina outfit was also really well-done! "
- Hoshino☆ (Member of the judges panel, School Idol Tomodachi staff, Idol Story staff): "This entry pours love that's all for Eli. They were able to describe to readers many points on why they love Eli, even debunking usual statements others sometimes call her (see where they explain about Eli being strict). That spoke to me the most because they have dug deep to provide everyone a new perspective of Eli that, if anything, made me like her even more as a character. They passionately described how and why Eli is their favourite, complete with a gorgeous art piece! I can see the effort that it took, because I had almost thought it could be a real card! Splendid work, overall a gorgeous post~"
- julia (Member of the judges panel, Donator): "Their story about what Eli means to them was so heartfelt and touching!"
- kyuchiin☆ (Member of the judges panel, Starlight Academy staff, Graphic designer), lizertoast (Member of the judges panel) and Ganzfeld (Member of the judges panel) also liked this entry.
Runner up for "Passion"
Voted top "Effort"!
- AngelRika (Artist, Graphic designer): "The cupcakes really took the cake (lol) plus it was very well organized!"
- lizertoast (Member of the judges panel): "Shows a lot of dedication and love."
- Hotawu (Artist, Graphic designer): "They are very passionate about eli "
- psygemko (Member of the judges panel, Graphic designer, Donator): "I love your shrine, its so cute! The way you arranged your merch shows a lot of effort, and your shrine itself is astonishing and breathtaking! I can see your love for Eli shine brightly through your effort!"
- ella (Graphic designer): "They showed so much love to Eli by baking special cupcakes for her that took notice to her symbol, bokuhika flower, favorite food, and image color!"
- rubylovebot (Member of the judges panel): "I love how much Eli clearly means to them, and I really love how they expressed it. Eli has done a lot for them, and I find that so adorable and sweet!"
- LukaMoon (Member of the judges panel, Artist, Graphic designer): "They clearly have such a strong love for Eli. They took the time out to arrange everything beautifully which isn't easy at all, to find the right shelf, etc."
- nozomiinotic (Member of the judges panel): "Sonianevermind, it's wonderful to hear how Eli inspired you and how you relate to her! Your collection is incredible, and with both your words and your photos, it's easy to see that your love for Eli is strong! Everything is arranged very well, and the cupcakes you made are adorable too!"
- julia (Member of the judges panel, Donator): "This person took care to arrange and take photos of their Eli collection! They've put a lot of time and effort into best girl for sure!"
- Ganzfeld (Member of the judges panel): "Lots of Eli love to show here, and you can really feel the love in the post"
- Aoi (Starlight Academy staff, Translator) and kyuchiin☆ (Member of the judges panel, Starlight Academy staff, Graphic designer) also liked this entry.
JacobNico3 - See activity
- "Fun debate, and it's sweet that you compare yourself to Eli's best friend and partner in the school commity."
nyoombaroomba - See activity
- "Cute drawing, just like the other!"
korarin - See activity
- "We can see you put a lot of effort in this fanart. The drawing and coloring are beautiful."
ItsKit - See activity
- "Cute edit to celebrate Eli's birthday."
Mewchan_Rubychan - See activity
- "This drawing is absolutely adorable. We love it!"
Congratulations to our winners!
They will receive a prize of their choice among the Eli-themed goodies we offer. You can see the list of prizes with pictures in the original awards details post.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! We loved your entries!
Hoshizora Rin Fan Awards is currently running! Take your chance and enter!
The birthdays of Tennoji Rina (November 13) and Konoe Kanata (December 16) are coming soon, so look forward to their Fan Awards as well!
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.
- I won and I didn't hear from you?
- I didn't win and I'm sad ;_;
- Sorry :( Regardless, the staff and the community loved your entry so your efforts didn't go to waste at all <3 Please join our next giveaway to try again!
- How can I thank you for your amazing work organizing these contests?
- We always appreciate sweet comments below, and if you want to push it a little further, we have a Patreon open for donations <3
- More questions?
What did you think about this contest?
We want to hear from you! Based on your opinion, we may or may not organize a similar contest next year.
→ Take the survey!
Thank you ♥️
We're looking for judges. Join us!
See awards details and prizes