Do you have what it takes to be a winner of Uehara Ayumu's Fan Awards?
Show the community your true love and dedication to Ayumu you may get nominated Ayumu's 2019 Fan Awards winner!
How to enter?
- Create an activity on School Idol Tomodachi
- Do something to show your love for Ayumu and celebrate her birthday!
- It can be a photo, cosplay, your figures, a song cover, a drawing, a poem, a story or anything else! It can be very short or very long. The only rule is that it has to be about Ayumu!
- You are only allowed to post up to 3 full size pictures. If you want to post more, use our gallery generator.
- If you post artworks, only post official artworks or artworks you own.
- Fan artworks by other artists are not allowed.
- Write "AyumuFanAwards2019" somewhere in your activity, without spaces.
- This is how we'll know you're entering the awards.
Entering period: March 1st - 4th 2019 - Countdown
End of awards: March 7th - Countdown
How to win?
The winner will be elected by the community. Make everyone fall in love with Ayumu thanks to your entry and they'll leave a like! The most liked entry at the end of the awards will be the winner.
Winner(s) will be announced 3 days after the end of the awards entry period.
1 custom Ayumu drawing with outfit and text of your choice
Up to 3 custom Ayumu graphic edits of your choice: wallpaper, avatar, Twitter header, ...
If you wish to help support this giveaway or other giveaways in the future and you have something to give away, we'd be more than happy to add you to the list of prizes!:
- Digital art or edit: Join our Discord and in the channel #ask_permissions_to_join, say "Graphic designer" or "Artist"
- Physical hand-made gift or official merch: Join our Discord and in the channel #chat_lovelive, mention @db0 (note: we cover shipping costs for you!)
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.
- Can I re-use something I didn't make specifically for this contest?
- Yes, but only if you didn't use it in a Circles contest before.
- How can I include images, audio and videos in my entry?
- How can I thank you for your amazing work organizing these contests?
- We always appreciate sweet comments below, and if you want to push it a little further, we have a Patreon open for donations <3
- More questions?
The birthdays of Kunikida Hanamaru (March 4), Sonoda Umi (March 15), Watanabe You (April 17) and Nishikino Maki (April 19) are coming soon, so look forward to their Fan Awards as well!