Credit to pandavodkachuu for banner!
Happy birthday, Nico! Let’s celebrate Nico's birthday!
A custom wallpaper edit by 友 user KokoNico!
A custom edit by 友 user seralh!
A custom digital illustration by 友 user tanteiRE!
An acrylic Nico charm from nyarasho! Check out their twitter and tumblr!
A custom digital illustration by 友 user princesskris!
...and possibly more!
How to enter?
- Create an activity on School Idol Tomodachi
- Do something to celebrate Nico's birthday: it can be a photo, cosplay, your figures, a song cover, a drawing, a poem, a story or anything else! It can be very short or very long. The only rule is that it has to be about Nico!
- If you post artworks, only post official artworks, artworks you own, or fan artworks that are approved by the artist and credited.
- Write “NicoBirthdayGiveaway" somewhere in your activity, without spaces (this is how we'll know you're entering the giveaway!)
- To confirm that your entry is in, check this link
How to win?
The judges are going to be all of you, the members of the site! You have until August 5th to get as many "likes" as you can on your activity. At the end of the two weeks, the top activities with the most likes will be the winners! The staff team will also hand pick one activity as a winner, regardless of likes. We will send you a private message on School Idol Tomodachi to ask for your address to send you the prize.
Support our giveaways!
- This is a community-driven giveaway by members of the community to the members of the community.
- If you wish to help support this giveaway or other giveaways in the future and you have something to give away, such as a physical hand-made gift (or official merch) or a digital gift (SIF accounts or drawing for example), please send me a private message and we will add it to the list of prizes.
- These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support School Idol Tomodachi for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon