- 3rd in "Such a Miracle!" Rin Token event (500,111 points)
- 2nd in Rock Nico Medley Festival #9 (1,252,521 points)
- 2nd in "One Dreamy Night" YoshikoRuby Token event (2,222,222 points)
- 1st in Flower Viewing Rin Challenge Festival #2 (1,400,000 points)
- 4th in Cake Honoka Medley Festival #10 (1,252,521 points)
- 2nd in Helping Hands ChikaYou Score Match #24 (1,333,333 points)
I'm in too deep now.
Project Idol Atsume
Those familiar with the bonus segments in the experiments will be familiar with this, but each new set that comes out, we'll drop up to $600 (was $750, but we want to do limited scouting every event) to get at least 1 of each new card in that set.
Additionally, we'll be exploring limited scouting boxes and Blue Tickets to backfill old cards. The goal?
Full collection or bust!
- 3rd Years, Christmas Eli, and Yukata Kanan
- Christmas Hanayo and Halloween Yoshiko (+Bonus Secret Santa!)
- 2nd Years, Idol Outfit Nozomi, and Halloween Dia
- Initial/Job v1/Animal v1, Idol Outfit Honoka, and Cheerleader Riko (+ Bonus Hanayo Solo Box)
- December-March Pickup, Little Devil Nico, and Cheerleader Chika
- China Dress-Constellation Pickup, Little Devil Umi, and Christmas You
- BiBi, Pool v2 Honoka, and Christmas Hanamaru (+ Bonus Umi Step-up/Solo Box)
- 3rd Years/lily white, Pool v2 Nico (SSR), and New Years Dia
- August-November Pickup, Pool v2 Kotori, and New Years Ruby
The Whaling Experiment
To that extent, every 2 weeks when the new cards come out, $450 will be dropped to get 774 gems to see if in 15 10+1 rolls I get either of the new URs. (Edited again due to a return to single UR.)
EXPERIMENT OVER! Results